Keeping emails separate from your web hosting service is good practice and provides the following benefits:
- Increase availability: By not putting all eggs in one basket, a service failure won't affect both services.
- Increase Security: With emails and website separate. Data is not easily compromised if hacked.
- Reduce resources required: Hosting emails and websites on the same server will require more storage space, RAM and CPU.
- Potentially saving cost: Lest requirement for a resource hungry server to host both websites and emails.
- Additional benefits from Email suppliers like increase storage, spam filter, security and additional apps.
- Versatility: Ability to change website hosting any provider without the need to migrate.
At GGregistry we recommend using either Microsoft Office 365 or Google to keep your emails safe and secure for the future years to come for your business.