With our website hosting we provide easy web applications install with Softaculous. Follow the following instructions to setup.
- Log into your client portal at https://my.ggregistry.com/clientarea.php
- Go to Services on the dashboard.
- Click on the hosting package service.
- Under "Actions" on the left hand side bar click "Login to Cpanel"
- Once you've connect to your Cpanel find the Softaculous section. It is usually on the bottom. Select WordPress
- Click the "Install now" button.
- Fill out the form accordingly.
- Choose a custom theme if you didn't want to use the WordPress default one
- Note the admin and password as you will need to this to enter your wordpress administrator page. Best practice is not use "admin" as the username.
- Once installed you should be able to access the wordpress install using the domain you chose in the setup.
- The administrator page for wordpress can be found at the domain you chose with /wp-admin/ at the end. Example: http://www.example.com.au/wp-admin
Any questions, let us know!